Kerberos 5 KDC RFC

Peter Gietz Peter.Gietz at daasi.de
Thu Sep 18 08:12:38 EDT 2003

Sam Hartman wrote:

>     Quanah> Hello, Is there an RFC standard for a krb5 KDC schema for
>     Quanah> use in LDAP directory servers?
>
> No, but there is ongoing work in the IETF Kerberos working group.

Since I cannot find anything on LDAP at the IETF Kerberos working group,
I would be very interested to know, what you are referring to.

The only schema I am aware of is the one specified by Luke Howard
available at http://www.padl.com/~lukeh/XAD/hdb.schema.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter Gietz (CEO)
DAASI International GmbH                phone: +49 7071 2970336
Wilhelmstr. 106                         Fax:   +49 7071 295114
D-72074 Tübingen                        email: peter.gietz at daasi.de
Germany                                 Web:   www.daasi.de

Directory Applications for Advanced Security and Information Management