Win2000 PAC-Credentials Implementation

Dr. Greg Wettstein greg at wind.enjellic.com
Mon Sep 8 14:36:54 EDT 2003

On Sep 7,  4:01pm, Tobias Heide wrote:
} Subject: Re: Win2000 PAC-Credentials Implementation

> Hi Greg,

Good afternoon Tobias thanks for the note.  This time I hopefully
remembered to edit your anti-spam e-mail address appropriately... :-)

> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:17:50 +0000 (UTC), Dr. Greg Wettstein wrote:
>
> Will Windows 2000 Clients be able to log on to Huderos? Will there
> be an implementation through MSGINA.DLL, and will the users be able
> to automatically get their kerberos tickets after successful logon?

One of my hopes in getting this project out into the community was to
try and help promote projects which would help provide a work-alike
for what Active Directory does.  I believe that enabling control of
desktop logins is an important goal in all that.

Luke from PADL responded to this tread as well.  I'm composing a reply
to that note on my impression of the issues involved.

> Thank you,
> tobi

}-- End of excerpt from Tobias Heide

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND  58102            development.
PH: 701-281-4950            WWW: http://www.enjellic.com
FAX: 701-281-3949           EMAIL: greg at enjellic.com