Kerberos-enabled email notification

Booker Bense bbense at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Tue May 27 14:43:43 EDT 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003 josiahdykstra at hotmail.com wrote:

> I have been searching for a Kerberos-enabled email notification
> program (Linux or Windows). Something similar to Unix's "You have 10
> new messages" or a Windows system tray application. There are many
> available, but none seem to support Kerberos authentication to the
> mail server. Is anyone aware of such a program?

- There is generalized message service that is part of the MIT
Athena environment. It can be used to do this kind of email
notification and a lot of other things as well. I don't know much
more about it than the name

 Zephyr

- Hope that's useful.

- Booker C. Bense