kinit error

Chee Leong Dew email2me at time.net.my
Wed Mar 12 20:10:00 EST 2003

Hi Klass,

Sorry for interrrupting u again, but I really need helps from forum to
solved my problem here. Sorry again for the interruption.

I used klist; it show :

[root at client8 sbin]# klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: root/admin at CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM

03/12/03 17:47:46  03/13/03 03:47:46
krbtgt/CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM at CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt0
klist: You have no tickets cached

Then I used kinit to obtain TGT for root/admin:
[root at client8 sbin]# kinit -V root/admin
Password for root/admin at CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM:
Authenticated to Kerberos v5

Then i used klist again :
[root at client8 sbin]# klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0

03/13/03 09:06:07  03/13/03 19:06:07
krbtgt/CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM at CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt0
klist: You have no tickets cached

>From the output, I didn't see any new entry is added in.Something like :

03/13/03 09:06:07  03/13/03 19:06:07
root/admin/CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM at CLIENT8.MYTESQ.COM

It is suppose to show a new entry to indicate that a nre TGT is assigned
to principal root/admin ? ?

Actually I am facing problem with JAAS-GSSAPI on this. I try to obtain
th TGT from Kerberos so that I can implement single -sign on the client
side.

Regards,CL