Kerberos error

David Lawler Christiansen (NT) davidchr at windows.microsoft.com
Fri Jun 27 16:02:46 EDT 2003

Can you explain a little more about your setup?  It sounds like you have
a machine named FIRM joined to a domain named firm.com.  Is that
correct?

Is it possible that the FIRM$ account has had its password reset through
administrative means?

---
This message is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
This message may originate from an unmonitored alias ("davespam") for
spam-reduction purposes.  Use "davidchr" for individual replies.
Any opinions or policies stated within are my own and do not necessarily
constitute those of my employer.
This message originates in the State of Washington (USA), where
unsolicited commercial email is legally actionable (see
http://www.wa.gov/ago/junkemail).
Harvesting of this address for purposes of bulk email (including "spam")
is prohibited unless by my expressed prior request.  I retaliate
viciously against spammers and spam sites.