Sun One Directory Server + Kerberos

J Davis sigje at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 16 22:15:50 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to kerberos, and I'm trying to understand integration of Sun's directory offering with kerberos.

I've read the Sun documentation (or at least a large portion of it) for Sun One/IPlanet and they indicate that there is the ability to integrate with Kerberos.  I can't figure out if this means that it's possible if you provide the plugin yourself (with something like commercial PADL software), or if it's now available through integration with Sun's implementation of kerberos SEAM.

Thanks!

Jennifer