No-password SMB mounts

Jason Garman jgarman at wedgie.org
Tue Jun 10 17:42:52 EDT 2003

Slav:

Well, the new Samba 3.0 alpha builds have AD support.  I've gotten it
to work both ways, by mounting a Samba 3.0 server on a Windows desktop
using Kerberos authentication, and the smbclient I believe has a -K
option so that it uses Kerberos to connect to a Windows share.

If you have questions I can re-set up that environment and test a few
things again...

-- Jason