GSS-API error acquiring credentials

Muhammed Reahan reahan2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 11:17:05 EDT 2003

Topic     GSS-API error acquiring credentials
Hi
I want to develop a Demo application using GSS-API which uses the authentication mechanism of
Kerberos I had write the gss-server programe. It is successfully compiled there is no logical
error. But every time I tried to run the program it gives following error message
1. GSS-API error acquiring credentials: No credentials were supplied, or the credentials were
unavailable or inaccessible
Or Invalid name is supplied
2. GSS-API error acquiring credentials: mech_dh: Success
I have configured the SEAM in Solaris operating system kdc is running fine It grants ticket and
authenticate the user registered But one thing I can not understand that same error message is
answered by the application on  both system which have master kdc installed and on the system
which have not configured kdc or slave kdc
I don’t know what to do next I am trying to solve this problem from one month .
But I have not succeeded yet . I request u Sir please please   help me……….. ?
I would be thankful to u.
By Reahan From Bahria  university Islamabad (MCS)