No subject

Khaja Mohiddin katika at mahindrabt.com
Thu Jul 31 02:56:16 EDT 2003

Dear sir,

            I am Khaja Mohiddin doing a project on Kerberos protocol in MBT, India. As for my project, I am concerned with the market research and the feasability of the Kerberos. So i have some questions in general about Kerberos. I am in a thought of sending questions through e-mail after a getting a reply from you. I'll be waiting for your reply.

                                  Thanking you.

bye,
khaja.

Disclaimer