krb_mk_req error 56

Beata Pruski bapruski at iastate.edu
Thu Jul 17 16:54:45 EDT 2003

No, I am not replacing only krbv4w32.dll. I am using the whole set of needed
libraries (replacing the whole set of kerberos libraries version 4 with the
whole set of version 5).
The applications will be getting tgt v5, converting it to tgt v4 and then
requesting needed ticket for service v4.
I mentioned kfw 2.1 because this was up until recently the only version
distributed with the source.

The problem has been resolved - it was a DNS problem combined with the email
client's configuration.

Thanks,

Beata

news:3F16EAD9.9090007 at nyc.rr.com...