krb_mk_req error 56

Jeffrey Altman [Road Runner NYC] jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jul 17 14:23:28 EDT 2003

I am really not sure I understand what you mean by replacing
krbv4w32.dll with "kerb v5 (kfw 2.1)".

Are you attempting to convert
your application from Kerberos IV to Kerberos V?

Do you mean that you have simply replaced your krbv4w32.dll with the one
from KfW 2.1?  (If so, why KfW 2.1 when there are much newer versions of
KfW available?)