bad ticket

Jeremy Fressard jfressar at laas.fr
Wed Jul 16 11:06:31 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have install kerberos v5 on a solaris9 and i have a problem,
I create in my krb5.keytab host/kerb.laas.fr at LAAS.FR.

After I install SSH with the kerberos option, but when I try a ssh
comand it want host/kerb at LAAS.FR, where is my .laas.fr ???

When i create host/kerk at LAAS.FR, that work perfectly.

I think the problem is GSSAPI which not make the good request!!

If something have an idea???

I have a Mac os x 10.2 in front of me and this one get the good ticket
(host/kerb.laas.fr at LAAS.FR), maybe it have another GSSAPI library which
work corectly??)
(Sorry for my english)
Thanks