I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE ....

Timothy Mobutu tmobutu at caramail.com
Sat Jul 12 20:00:47 EDT 2003

Dear  Friend,
I am the son of the late  president of Democratic Republic Of
Zaire,President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic Of Congo, under
the leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila ). I presume you are aware
there is a financial dispute between my family ( THE MOBUTU ) and the present
civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad and
corrupt governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest in perfect
peace.
As you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank account in
Switzerland and North America has been frozen.
Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and
confidential assistance to take custody of twenty  Million United
States Dollars  ( US$20,000,000.00 ), also to front for me in the areas of
business you desire profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security
firm where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary.
The funds will be released to you by the Security firm based on my
recommendations on that note, you will be presented as my partner who
will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures.
Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you are able to
help us claim this consignment.We have also decided to give you any money
spent on phone calls or travelling expenses in the course of this transaction
at the end of the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of
this business ventures, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly
required, due to my family's present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgment as soon as possible.
I am presently in the  refugee camp here in the  Netherlands under the
united nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached  on my
direct telephone number(+31-621-488-708} or by responding to the following
email address :timothy.mobutu at caramail.com: for an aborate discussion.
Please indicate your interest by sending your telephone and fax numbers
or call me  at anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement
as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Timothy Mobutu Sese-Seko.