kerberos and SASL compile problem

Lori Kilen ljkile at ans.net
Fri Jan 17 14:38:30 EST 2003

Hi,

I am working on compiling Cyrus SASL for GSSAPI on Solaris 2.6.
I receive the following error when running make -
gssapi.c: In function `sasl_gss_free_context_contents':
gssapi.c:501: `GSS_C_NO_NAME' undeclared (first use this function)
gssapi.c:501: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gssapi.c:501: for each function it appears in.)

GSS_C_NO_NAME is not used or mentioned anywhere else within the package or
documentation.  Has anyone used SASL and GSSAPI and run into a similar problem?

Thanks.
Lori Kilen - ljkile at uu.net     		Internet Wholesale Services
Application Developer			VIP Sustainment & Support
A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense
than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.
                                                        - Martin Luther King Jr.