GSS module for proftpd

Tim Mooney mooney at dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak.edu
Mon Jan 6 17:33:46 EST 2003

In regard to: Re: GSS module for proftpd, Markus Moeller said (at 12:48pm...:

>I saw also another open source client called yafc at
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/yafc/

That one had support for Heimdal only.  Being we're using MIT Kerberos,
I contributed some configure machinery so that it should build and work
with both Heimdal and MIT.  I didn't do any of the real work, though,
as the project already included (Heimdal) Kerberos support before I ever
tried building it.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              mooney at dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak.edu