Mailman privacy alert

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 18 00:36:58 EST 2003

Please don't send administrative requests to the hundreds of people on
the list itself.  It's also gatewayed to a newsgroup.  At least 99% of
the people seeing the message won't be able to help you.

For mailing list members, you can make changes yourself to your
subscription attributes, like setting or clearing the digest flag,
through the web interface listed at the bottom of each email message:
"unsubscribe or edit options" bit near the end of the page.

Ken