Installing on HP-UX 11.11

Rene.Martinez@wellsfargo.com Rene.Martinez at wellsfargo.com
Thu Dec 11 20:37:27 EST 2003

Hello,

I need immediate help if possible. I am trying to install Kerberos 5 v1.3.1
on HP-UX 11.11 and I am getting the following error in the configure step:

configure: WARNING: trying old tcl search code
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: netdb.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: netdb.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: netdb.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

My make is also failing and I wonder if it is from these errors. Any ideas?
The command I am entering is:

./configure CC=gcc -with-tcl=/usr/local/include -with-netlib

Please help ....

Thanks.