Macintosh Safari Browser and IIS with Kerberos

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Ltd.UK
Thu Dec 4 12:05:36 EST 2003

Hi,

I am new to Macintosh platform, but I understand that a Macintosh running Mac OSX can authenticate a user by getting a tgt from Active Directory and then the Safari browser can use this ticket to authenticate the user to an IIS web server in the same way that a Windows workstation can do this with IE and Windows Integrated Authentication.

Is the above statement correct ?
If so, how do we setup the Mac Kerberos software and/or Safari browser to make this work ?

Thanks, Tim.