installation of Kerberos

Harsh Ahuja hahuja at mahindrabt.com
Mon Aug 25 02:05:25 EDT 2003

Hi All
I am planning to install Kerberos version 5 on Linux machine. I have tried several times but getting  "Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm while getting initial credentials" any body in this group can help me in configuring the Kerberos I would be thankful to him for the same. any document for the same would be great help for me

Regards

Harsh Ahuja

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.