Linux client setup error

CJ Keist cjay at engr.colostate.edu
Fri Aug 15 13:11:14 EDT 2003

Okay, didn't get very far.  So far my Solaris 9 box are happy with my
Solaris 9 KDC server.  But now my Linux RH9 clients don't want to talk
to my KDC server.  After copying over the krb5.conf file and running
the kadmin -p admin/admin command it prompts me for the password and
then gives me the error:

kadmin: GSS-API (or Kerberos) error while initializing kadmin interface

Anyone have any help here?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at engr.colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'"