Key table entry not found

CJ Keist cjay at engr.colostate.edu
Fri Aug 15 12:33:45 EDT 2003

Thank you for your help.  I have removed the MIT stuff and reinstalled
Solaris kerberos packages and SEAM packages.  I have the KDC backup and
running now.  Next on to the clients setup.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at engr.colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'"