I am stuck at krb5_cc_initialize, how to check?

Grace Tsai gtsai at bnl.gov
Mon Aug 11 14:54:52 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am sorry to keep bothering you about this problem. But I am stuck at
the
function krb5_cc_initialize, I have got core file when this function is
called.
By using dbx to analyze the core file, I got

Segmentation fault in krb5_cc_initialize at line 49 in file
could not read "ccfns.c"

The line 49 of ccfns.c is

return cache->ops->init(context,cache,principal);

I really dont know how to debug this.

I guess I like to ask now is how do I
check item by item (variable by variable) that the contents of the
inputs
to this function is correct.

code = krb5_cc_initialize(k5context,
                                       ccache,