Kerberos, Windows 2000 and IBM

Gustavo_Mayordomo_Herraiz/ATCA@atca.es Gustavo_Mayordomo_Herraiz/ATCA at atca.es
Mon Aug 11 06:04:24 EDT 2003

We are try to make an authentication method between Windows 2000
and IBM  ZOS using Kerberos.  The IBM Host works as the KDC server and
Windows
as  client.   It  works,   but  when  the  password  is  expired in the IBM
environment  and we try to change it frow Windows 2000 Profesional client ,
we  received  the  message  ' the  system  cannot change your password now
because the domain domain_name is not available '.

        Has  anyone implemented this interface and has the same problem ?

       Thanks in advance.