renaming principals?

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 12 13:14:43 EDT 2002

    Marcus> I can certainly post updated diffs if you think that will
    Marcus> help; we currently run an updated variation of these diffs
    Marcus> in production

If you send updated diffs to krb5-bugs at mit.edu I'll make sure they get
looked at.

Sending diffs to kerberos at mit.edu is not such a great way to get
attention; if we don't notice then we won't go back and look for the
diff.

Also, especially for FAQs like how do I rename a principal, I'll often
kill-thread a discussion.  If something interesting happens deep
within the thread, I might not notice it at all.  That's why we say
that the official way to submit code for review is to open a bug.