Legal Notification

Anthony Baratta, CISSP info at isc2.org
Sun Sep 1 19:23:23 EDT 2002

Legal Notification

You are herby informed that (under the privacy act), the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2  has sold your information including,

Name ,

E-Mail address,

Residential address,

Credit and savings information,

Social Security information,

and Occupation details.

This information has been sold to a third Party \ Parties and this E-mail serves as notification for such action.

This information was sold under the premise for marketing and research.

Under the privacy act you may request to see in writing any information that we have about you. Please write to the following address with a self addressed envelope.

(ISC)2

860 Worcester Rd.,Ste 101

Framingham, Ma 01702

U.S.A

If you have any questions about the third Party \ Parties please inquire with them. The International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 is no longer  responsible for the information sold. (ISC)2 Will hold no responsibility for damages and loss suffered by the reader of this E-mail. (ISC)2 is not responsible for the actions of third party companies.

Upon written request we will consider deleting records that we currently hold about you. A processing fee of $ 10.00 will apply.

Please make out this check to (ISC)2 and an application form will be mailed to you in order to complete this request.

Please visit our web site for more information about our organization

http://www.isc2.org

If you decline this offer by the 31 Sep 2002 a charge of $50 will be deducted from your account. This charge will cover services that our organization provides to secure the internet.

Thank you

Manager of Professional Programs

Anthony Baratta, CISSP

abaratta at isc2.org