Connecting to a WIN2K Share as a Kerberos User

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Wed Oct 30 10:44:00 EST 2002

I am using an MIT (1.2.6) KDC on FreeBSD.  Things are working great,
and I have gotten a WIN2K Server (not in a Domain) to authenticate
users against the KDC if they logon to the server at the console.

My question, is how can I connect to a share on the Win2k server *as*
a user in the KDC realm?  I've tried doing:

net use * \\server\share /user:user at KDC.REALM.COM

and it tells me invalid userid or password..  If also tried
/user:KDC.REALM.COM\user   to no avail.

Is this even possible?

Thanks,
Sam