afs-krb5 integration

Josh Huber huber at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Oct 22 10:56:26 EDT 2002

Sam Hartman <hartmans at mit.edu> writes:

> Except that your info is out of date.  Quoting the 1.2.6 README:

> [...]

This is good information.  Helped me fix this exact problem last night
when I upgraded my KDC.

Now, I looked at the release notes for OpenAFS 1.2.7, and it didn't
mention anything like this feature -- what verison of OpenAFS supports
this new token format?  With this support should it be possible to use
AFS without obtaining separate tokens for afs? (will the service
ticket obtained with the TGT from k5 be enough?)

I like the thought of more integration of AFS and krb5.

--
Josh Huber