Kerberos for Windows

Leslie Powell powell.l at edincc.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 13:31:49 EDT 2002

Dear Sir

My company is a reputable systems integration organisation, based in
Edinburgh, Scotland.

We would like to gain access to Kerberos for Windows, in order to do some
proof of concept work at our business.  Unfortunately, this appears to be
downloadable only to those having a valid MIT Certificate.

I spoke with Alan I at your helpdesk today, and he suggested I might send an
e-mail to you, asking for a copy of the distribution.  Is there any way this
could be arranged?  Clearly, the UK is a safe export location.

Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.

Best regards

Leslie Powell
Technical Director
Edinburgh Computer Consultants Limited
http://www.edincc.co.uk
Tel: +44 (131) 220 6700
Fax: +44 (131) 220 0702
Mobile: +44 (7831) 300355

solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please return it to the
sender by forwarding it to them and deleting it from your computer. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edinburgh Computer
Consultants Ltd. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. Edinburgh Computer Consultants Ltd
accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.