Kerberos Through a Linksys Router

Doug Grammer grammer at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 7 12:07:22 EDT 2002

    I work at Ohio University where we are using Kerberos to authenticate
users who are using a calendaring program now called Oracle Calendar (it was
CorporateTime) the authentication seems to be working fine for me except
from home where I am behind a linksys hub/router.  It actually acts like
everything is working right but I get an error everytime I try to login.  I
think it has something to do with the Kerberos ticket I am getting and the
fact that my actual machine I.P does not match that of the Linksys box that
is inbetween me and the Internet any ideas?

Thanks,
Doug