Win logon to a MIT Kerberos V KDC?

Actually davidchr davespam at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 3 17:38:55 EDT 2002

[...]

>         1. Installed W2k Pro
>         2. Installed SP3
>                 a. Auth to non-M$ KDC requires SP2 or greater!
>                    SP3 is the latest from M$.

Clarification:

No service pack is required to make Win2K authenticate to a non-MS KDC--
it works out of the box.  However, installing the latest SP is still
always recommended.

-----
This message is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
Message may originate from an unmonitored alias ("davespam").  If so,
use "davidchr" if a direct reply is required.
Any opinions or policies stated within are my own and do not necessarily
constitute those of my employer.
I reside in Washington, USA, where Title 19 declares that sending me
Unsolicited Commercial Email can result in a $500 fine.
Harvesting of this address for purposes of bulk email (spam and UCE) is
expressly prohibited unless by my explicit prior request.  I retaliate
viciously against spammers and spam sites.