kerberos in IPV6

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 14 17:42:31 EST 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 02:05:15PM -0500, Ken Raeburn wrote:
> You don't say what version of BSD system you're looking at.  The
> NetBSD sources use 24 for AF_INET6, not 22.  A copy of the 4.4BSD-Lite
> Release 2 sources I found (June, 1995) has values through 25 assigned,
> but no AF_INET6 at all.  And Linux uses 10, so unless you're writing
> BSD-only apps, the correlation is useless anyways.

Indeed.  The value of AF_INET6 on FreeBSD is 28, so there's not
even correlation between the *BSDs (even though they share the KAME
implementation).

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar at celabo.org>          http://www.celabo.org/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos