ksu: Incorrect net address while geting credentials from kdc

Adams Kevin J kevin.adams at phs.com
Sat Nov 2 19:19:11 EST 2002

OK, that's good to hear, thanks.

Is there something wrong too with the way a ticket with an address get
forwarded, i.e., the ticket only having the address I used for telnet, and
not the addresses of the other interfaces I would see if I did a kinit to
get the ticket.

The forwarded ticket only has one address in it, but if I kinit it has
several.

It's like the ticket needs the hostname interface address for ksu to work;
ksu only works if I kinit and don't use a forwarded ticket.

I guess when the forwarded ticket gets created, we don't know what the other
interfaces are, unlike kinit does?

Is there something I'm not doing, or a way around this?

Thanks,
Kevin