Sun SEAM kinit bug

Wyllys Ingersoll wyllys.ingersoll at sun.com
Fri Nov 1 14:39:24 EST 2002

The 'kinit' in Solaris 9 supports the addressless ticket feature
(kinit -A), but the change was not backported into the SEAM
for Solaris 8 product.

Also, there are some patches for the SEAM pam_krb5
available, but they don't affect the IP address problem you
are having.

-Wyllys Ingersoll
   Sun Microsystems