kerberos, ssh, and solaris8

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Tue May 14 17:21:19 EDT 2002

And it compiles cleanly on Solaris 8 with GCC?

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 15:41, user at domain.invalid wrote:
> Suchun Wu wrote:
> > Yes. I applied the patches posted on openssh web page. I believe
> Jason's
> > comments (after your posting) are correct. He probably has the same
> problem.
> > I'll apply his patch and let you know the result.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Suchun
> >

> Yes this is broken in pam_krb5 from sun, supposedly there is a
> preliminary patch being developed for it but...
>
> go to http://www.sourceforge.net
>
> go to find the pam project and download the pam_krb5 module via
> cvs, (just press enter at the password prompt from the first command)
>

> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pam.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pam login
>
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pam.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pam co
> pam_krb5
>
> This will download pam_krb5 dir into the current directory. I have had
> much better luck with this module.

Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA
Coremetrics, Inc.
Phone: 512-698-7250
email: austin at coremetrics.com

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill