kerberos, ssh, and solaris8

user@domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Tue May 14 16:41:48 EDT 2002

Suchun Wu wrote:
> Yes. I applied the patches posted on openssh web page. I believe Jason's
> comments (after your posting) are correct. He probably has the same problem.
> I'll apply his patch and let you know the result.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Suchun

Yes this is broken in pam_krb5 from sun, supposedly there is a
preliminary patch being developed for it but...

go to http://www.sourceforge.net

go to find the pam project and download the pam_krb5 module via
cvs, (just press enter at the password prompt from the first command)

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pam.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pam login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pam.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pam co
pam_krb5

This will download pam_krb5 dir into the current directory. I have had
much better luck with this module.