Authenticate Unix Client to Win2K KDC

Rechenberg, Andrew ARechenberg at shermanfinancialgroup.com
Thu May 2 09:24:30 EDT 2002

I've successfully used a Win2K KDC to obtain tickets and use them on a RedHat Linux box.  I followed the steps in the following article:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp

Check out the subsection toward the top of the article called "To configure the UNIX hosts" under the "Using Kerberos Clients" section.

Good luck,
Andy.

Andrew Rechenberg
Network Team, Sherman Financial Group
arechenberg (at) shermanfinancialgroup.com