Tickets accepted upon login but still prompted for password

Rechenberg, Andrew ARechenberg at shermanfinancialgroup.com
Fri Mar 15 16:26:55 EST 2002

I've done this same thing before a few months ago without patching the source code with some telnetd or telnet command line switch but I can't remember how now :\  I guess I'll have to take better notes this time if I figure out how :)

Thanks for the suggestion though.  Anyone have any other ideas? :(  Help.

Thanks,
Andy.