Building from source question (krb5 1.2.5) ...

(Jerry Heyman) jerry at dev.tivoli.com
Fri Jun 21 13:30:26 EDT 2002

On 21 June 2002 at 13:23, Sam Hartman <hartmans at mit.edu> wrote:

>     Jerry> I've now confirmed that Dynix/PTX has a bad socket() (and
>     Jerry> friends) implementation.  All the other software we've
>     Jerry> written makes use of TLI instead.
>
>     Jerry> Can Kerberos be built in a TLI only environment?
>
> No.  Kerberos has no TLI support at all.
>
> Obviously you could write this support since you have the source, but
> that would be significant work.

Many thanks for the answer.  It is what I expected, and since
Dynix/PTX is a product who is at end of life, doing such work
would not fit into my current responsibilities :-(

Thanks again.

jerry
--
Jerry Heyman   919.224.1442   | IBM SWG/Tivoli Software|"Software is the
Build Infrastructure Architect| 3901 S Miami Blvd      | difference between