.k5login and only allow rcp

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sun Jun 16 05:36:03 EDT 2002

I could not get AFBackup to work with multiple hosts, so I wrote
a little shellscript that uploads a tarball to the backupserver.

Using the user 'backup', I have managed to upload the files ok. But
the user can also LOGIN to the backupserver. I'd prefere not to allow
this. Is there some way to restrict (via .k5login or other way) logins
and only allow rcp?
--
[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Ft. Bragg smuggle
subway Ortega AK-47 kibo terrorist NORAD toluene BATF Iran strategic