Seeking co-authors for upcoming book

Author jm04469 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 05:57:35 EDT 2002

We are a group of authors looking for co-authors to work on upcoming
book projects. We are looking for the following:

1. Citizen of the United States, Canada or United Kingdom

2. Currently employed by IBM, CSC, EDS, Any Fortune 100 Company (not
in consulting role) or Big Five. Will consider tenured professors at
major universities.

3. Prior book or magazine writing experience.

4. Availability to write in the October 2003 timeframe approx 75
pages.

If you have these attributes, please do not hesitate to send us your
BIO. In the meantime, you may also join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/computerbookauthors