Kerberos Accounting information

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 25 14:54:35 EDT 2002

"Christen R. Pacheco" <cpacheco at planninggroup.com> writes:
> As you see Last Successful auth and Last failed auth is never which Is
> impossible because I logged in with that account to get the
> information....

Our KDC has an option to enable updating this information in the
database, but it's normally turned off (at compile time), and we don't
test it.  Even if it were enabled, the slave KDCs don't propagate the
information back to the master, and the slave database is overwritten
whenever a database propagation is done, so in the long term it would
only track the last times recorded by the KDC.

Ken