Kerberos Accounting information

Christen R. Pacheco cpacheco at planninggroup.com
Thu Jul 25 12:57:10 EDT 2002

To Whom It May Concern:

I have an issue that I need to resolve and although the groups usually
have the answers I'm looking for this time they have'nt been that
helpful.  I am trying to determine why my accounting is not working
properly when I do a

kadmin: getprinc cpacheco

kadmin:  getprinc cpacheco

Principal: cpacheco at SPIDERGATE.NET

Expiration date: [never]

Last password change: Thu Jul 25 00:12:10 EDT 2002

Password expiration date: [none]

Maximum ticket life: 0 days 10:00:00

Maximum renewable life: 0 days 00:00:00

Last modified: Thu Jul 25 00:12:10 EDT 2002 (root/admin at SPIDERGATE.NET)

Last successful authentication: [never]

Last failed authentication: [never]

Failed password attempts: 0

Number of keys: 4

Key: vno 1, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, no salt

Key: vno 1, Triple DES cbc mode raw, no salt

Key: vno 1, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, Version 4

Key: vno 1, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, AFS version 3

Attributes:

Policy: [none]

As you see Last Successful auth and Last failed auth is never which Is
impossible because I logged in with that account to get the
information....

Any assistance would be helpful thank you