Newbe with SOAP question

Ben Clewett Ben at roadrunner.uk.com
Wed Jul 3 08:33:36 EDT 2002

Hi from a Newbe,

I am interested in the Kerberos protocol for use with SOAP.  Not using
Kerberos as-is, but using the protocol inside SOAP messages.

Therefore sending a SOAP message to a 'AS' server behind a SOAP server,
and getting the encrypted Ticket returned in another SOAP message, as
the SOAP Body in Base64.

Continuting the protocol, until the client can send/recive SOAP
messages, who's body is a base64 encypted XML true body.

If any body knows if this has been done, I would be extreamly interested.

If anybody has any comments on the sanity/genious of this idea, I would
also be interested in knowing.

Ben Clewett.

Ben Clewett, B.Clewett at roadrunner.uk.com
Software, UNIX and Internet Developer