Getting kerberos to use fds > 256

Christopher Burke craznar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:01:51 EST 2002

OK I am very clear now on why Kerberos is failing here ... I am calling from
inside another application (same process).

I have no control over the parent application and it creates lots (up to
6000) of simulateous open files and associated file descriptors.

The problem is - once it goes past 256 open files/fds kerberos no longer
works as it cannot use a fd above 256.

It gives me the EMFILE (24) from init_context.

So how do I convince the kerberos library to use the fds above 256 ?

--
---
/* Christopher Burke - Spam Mail to craznar at hotmail.com
|* www.craznar.com -
\* Real mail to cburke(at)craznar(dot)com