(no subject)

sam scssemob4 at netscape.net
Wed Dec 18 13:12:54 EST 2002

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO.

Sir,

URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Reaching you is courtesy of my favourite international
business directory, which vividly tells your position
and capability to execute this business presently with
me in my office.

We have Sixty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars only, ($60,500,000.00) which we got from
over-inflated contracts awarded to foreign contractor
in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (F.A.A.N).

We are seeking your permission to transfer this money
into your bank account.  This money will be shared
between you and we (Colleagues) over here in Nigeria.

We have agreed to share the funds as follows:

I. 30% of the total sum for you (Account Owner)

II. 65% of the total sum for us (The official
involved)

III. 5% of the total sum of setting all financial
expenses been incurred by you and us in the course of
this transaction.

We will visit you immediately we include this
transaction to collect and invest our share of total
sum into any viable business you may advise in your
country.

 Please, let me know if you are interested in this
business by replying urgently by fax in to the above
fax number.

 Full details of this business will be sent to you
upon receipt of your reply.  For the purpose of
communication in this matter, please give us your
telephone and fax numbers including your private home
telephone number.

 We await your urgently reply and be rest assured that
this transaction is 100% risk free, there is not risk
involved on both sides.

Yours faithfully,
Sam Toho