Problem with kshell on Solaris

Casper H.S. Dik Casper.Dik at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 17 14:41:45 EST 2002

"Josef Kelbler" <kelbler at vumscomp.cz> writes:

>But I have got a problem with kshell. In inetd.conf I have next item:
>kshell  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/kerberos/sbin/kshd -5
>(I want the Kerberos authentication only. It is -5).

The proper entry for using a -5 argument in inetd.conf is:

kshell  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/kerberos/sbin/kshd kshd -5

It's
	pathname argv[0] argv[1] ....

not
	pathname argv[1] ....

Casper
--
Expressed in this posting are my opinions.  They are in no way related
be fiction rather than truth.