Kerberos error message

Jim Barlow jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 11 12:48:07 EST 2002

That was an initial fix, however, the problem keeps cropping up.  So in order
to "fix" it we have a cron that runs every minute which removes the replay
cache.  One option is to compile w/o replay cache, which seems to decrease
security, and I am hesitant in doing that.  I am curious if anyone else has
seen any problems like this before, or similar problems with the reply
cache.  Is there any documentation on how the replay cache works which may
give me a clue as to why it's getting corrupted?

Thanks.

--
James J. Barlow   <jbarlow at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Senior System/Security Engineer