LDAP/Kerberos user management

John Green green at blueheronbio.com
Mon Aug 26 14:42:56 EDT 2002

Hi Marcus --

I'm definitely interested in your "uniqname" implementation.  I'm not sure
if the portability issue is a factor, but just as background info I'm
running MIT Kerberos 1.2.2 and openldap 2.0.23, RedHat7.2.  If you would
like to share this software, I'll be glad to do a little testing for you.

Thanks  --  John