Kerberos stash file

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 23 14:22:17 EDT 2002

>>>>> "mllau2002" == Monica Lau <mllau2002 at yahoo.com> writes:

mllau2002> I'm trying to create a stash file without having to type
mllau2002> the master database password on the terminal.  Is there an
mllau2002> option in "kdb5_util stash" where I can specify the
mllau2002> password on the command prompt (for testing purposes)?
mllau2002> I've tried "kdb_util stash -p Password," but there isn't
mllau2002> this "-p" option.  I also tried "kdb_util stash -P
mllau2002> password," but this doesn't work.

Have you tried "kdb5_util -P password stash"?  I believe the manpage
and usage message were previously incorrect in specifying the "global"
options following the command.

---Tom