Eudora-Mac-Cannot communicate with Kerberos

Ken Hornstein kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Aug 1 16:07:49 EDT 2002

>umm, I've been using Kerberos 4 with Eudora under Mac OS X since it
>was available in early beta.  Why would you think it doesn't work?

I was told that they got rid of the Kerberos support completely (and
my testing had shown that), but I was just told by someone else that
Qualcomm added new bits to make it work with Kerberos 4 (but never
added bits to make it work with Kerberos 5, so people like me are
currently stuck under OS X for Eudora Kerberos support.  Ah well).

So I guess the right answer is, "Under OS X, Eudora is Kerberos 4 only",
and it supports Kerberos 4 and Kerberos 5 everywhere else.

--Ken